Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Prayer for the day

Heavenly Father,  I want to thank you for the opportunity to live and serve You today.  Your Grace is more amazing than I can fathom and yet you bless me with experiencing it daily.   Lord I am sorry for the weaknesses that I struggle with, thankyou for Your great patience with me as I grow and learn.   Today Lord please use me as your vessel, that You would be glorified and the mission that You have given me would be fulfilled.   May this day and all that it holds be used by me to honor You.  At times when struggles and temptations arise please help me to refrain from my old nature.  That by the Spirit of God, Jesus would live in and through me, instead of me.
Fully surrendered to You I ask these things in the name of Jesus.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment